1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
The only way someone can't be a "racist" these days is not watching the news or going out on the streets in places like the US and Brazil

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I parked at a friends house yesterday, waiting on him to get there, and his neighbor across the street was getting stuff out the car (I thought kid at first)...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...and this nigger came round the corner, hit the gas flying by her, in a tight street, and she hollered "slow down!" and of course they stopped down the road and kept hollering "FUCK YOU!" to her

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw one nigger a few months back, straight up walking up behind a cop car (that was empty but lights on) with his gun one handed in the air, pointing it at another nigger he got in an argument with

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They feeling like they can do what they want lately. Not the ones with a lick of sense mind you, Im talking niggers

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Same crap here, Blazor. It's been like that since they started giving these "victims of society" all kinds of privilege and protection. In the past, they would try to hide when committing a crime. Today, they will murder anyone, broad daylight, middle of the street, witnesses all around.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
The only reason they haven't been looting freely like in CA is because the laws here still don't allow it, but there are is a nigger congresswoman who's taking care of that

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
This year will be make-or-kreak for Brazoo. Lula, a corrupt thief who spent almost two years in jail, eas freed because of the most corrupt supreme court in the world. Now imagine, the same judges that were appointed by Lula, ripped the constitution and the justice system to free him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They feeling like they can do what they want lately. Not the ones with a lick of sense mind you, Im talking niggers

Talking who?

You know who I mean lol.

Black guy I met last night, cool dude, we toked and shit, good character.

When I say someone is a nigger, they are not of good character, and are not cool dudes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same crap here, Blazor. It's been like that since they started giving these "victims of society" all kinds of privilege and protection. In the past, they would try to hide when committing a crime. Today, they will murder anyone, broad daylight, middle of the street, witnesses all around.

Yup, emboldened.

And no one helps someone either these days, they would rather take a video and post it on TikTok.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Some fucking ghetto NIGGERS moved in next door. They all have section 8 and these stupid landlords accept it, knowing they’re not civilized

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FREENDS!! The preacher talked today about how technology is the DEVIL and is enslaving us to the DEVIL! Pleese start watching this video at the 9 minute mark! It will save yoor soul from the DEVIL!!!