1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
no violence or trouble, not even when the police showed up and started taking people's drinks and tipping them away

X

xXx
Site Supporter
his montrhly allowabce came in and hes PISSED the mailman didnt bring his drugs BAaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
And my precious little boy would go off with his half-brothers and come home with oddest of stories and lots of questions.
What do you tell your boys when they ask why they dicks get hard when you play with them at bath time - - - :Dickhead::Dickhead::Dickhead:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Look at piss the self proclaimed lover of men because of penis having a stroke at hs own lames... He shops in Barnardo's, doesn't work and he's telling people MY monthly allowance came in?:facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi pissed off drugman LOL ... did your check from prisin come in, goit your load a drugs ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at piss the self proclaimed lover of men because of penis having a stroke at hs own lames... He shops in Barnardo's, doesn't work and he's telling people MY monthly allowance came in?:facepalm:

Well, did it? It’s apparent you have no skills, or a job. Please prove me wrong.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Keep taking stabs at the dark ffs... Only you would think someones post not coming is funny... WTF are you on about eyes? Your extra chromosome is showing...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck that LOL assholemailman didnt bring yer drugs .. HE MUST BE A JEW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA