1,000,000 Post Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And my precious little boy would go off with his half-brothers and come home with oddest of stories and lots of questions.
What do you tell your boys when they ask why they dicks get hard when you play with them at bath time - - - :Dickhead::Dickhead::Dickhead:

I explained to my son how the body works and why - as a matter of fact. Children have questions they should be answered with competence by their parents.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And my precious little boy would go off with his half-brothers and come home with oddest of stories and lots of questions.
What do you tell your boys when they ask why they dicks get hard when you play with them at bath time - - - :Dickhead::Dickhead::Dickhead:

I explained to my son how the body works and why - as a matter of fact. Children have questions they should be answered with competence by their parents.
dont bother, hes a dirty old man, a veteran from the war of 1812

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
hiya, weegy! have u supplied & fortified the cave yet?
yep! We have moved alot of canned food and water. Ready for WAR!
if the spetsnaz burst in with a no-knock warrant, aim l ow for the legs

lol
'aim for the legs'
we dont have those here. Me and momma are worried about the war with RUSSIA and The CHINESE DEVILS!
what guns u got?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha Truckers are useless weeg, things were opening up already, we're in the midst of opening the few truckers did squat