1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had crazy dreams lately, nights I been eating this nacho cheese, gonna eat some more lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I had a box of macaroni too lol I had it with potato smiley faces,peas, greanbeans and carrots =)
:GoodStuff:
I don't care, I love them hahaaha!

I get the dinosaur shaped chicky nuggies lol, I swear they taste better lol. RAWR!!!!
Fuckin right, I also get alphabet potato too... Honestly they're really crispy and the potato is really smooth, I don't care if they're for kids haha...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Some dreams you get pissed off that they're not real, do you ever dream about women and wake up feeling emotional like you miss them, doesn't last long but it's weird...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had a box of macaroni too lol I had it with potato smiley faces,peas, greanbeans and carrots =)
:GoodStuff:
I don't care, I love them hahaaha!

I get the dinosaur shaped chicky nuggies lol, I swear they taste better lol. RAWR!!!!
Fuckin right, I also get alphabet potato too... Honestly they're really crispy and the potato is really smooth, I don't care if they're for kids haha...

Heres my theory, "THEY" want to keep the kids, most under 25 are brainwashed. So they feed us the bad shit that "adults" eat lol, cause THEY want us gone. Eat the kid shit man, we live longer lol.

Uh-oh! Spaghettios! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some dreams you get pissed off that they're not real, do you ever dream about women and wake up feeling emotional like you miss them, doesn't last long but it's weird...

YES!!!

Thing is, I RARELY have dreams about ladies, SUPER rare anything kinky happens, and only once did I get to home base... which was another crazy experience, I think a succubus got me lol.

I been single a bit now, lil over year and a half. So when I do have those dreams, and it will feel so real, bonding with a lady in a dream, like this girl so perfect, we laughing and carrying on, might start getting flirty but not always, and BAM! I wake up lol. Its like "no!!! I was having such a good time!" lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Bud is king.
No trolling, all seriousness, you must drink a different Bud, made elsewhere, because the one they make in NJ is PISSY BEER
Listen dickhead, do some serious reading and understand what an 'American Light Lager' is, and how it came about. Then, further understand, back in the day, 'Bud' is what many of us drank.
Now Stfu-
The fact that you take what I say as an offense is pretty dumb

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

YES!!!

Thing is, I RARELY have dreams about ladies, SUPER rare anything kinky happens, and only once did I get to home base... which was another crazy experience, I think a succubus got me lol.

I been single a bit now, lil over year and a half. So when I do have those dreams, and it will feel so real, bonding with a lady in a dream, like this girl so perfect, we laughing and carrying on, might start getting flirty but not always, and BAM! I wake up lol. Its like "no!!! I was having such a good time!" lol.
Yes man, haha so true... It's weird you feel like you really know them and sometimes you wake up and think of a random girl that you DO know and feel a weird attachment to them for 5mins... Dreams are weird...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

YES!!!

Yes man, haha so true... It's weird you feel like you really know them and sometimes you wake up and think of a random girl that you DO know and feel a weird attachment to them for 5mins... Dreams are weird...

Yeah you start questioning "did I just have a dream about soandso?". But its never "exactly" them. So you brush it off as another random dream girl lol.

I hate it too, and love it too lol.

Dreams can be so weird. I have lots of dream experiences. I could tell you some things I think about what dreams are lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Bud is king.
No trolling, all seriousness, you must drink a different Bud, made elsewhere, because the one they make in NJ is PISSY BEER
Listen dickhead, do some serious reading and understand what an 'American Light Lager' is, and how it came about. Then, further understand, back in the day, 'Bud' is what many of us drank.
Now Stfu-
The fact that you take what I say as an offense is pretty dumb
You calling me dumb, Tubby?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah @SHAMPAIN sometimes i have these dreams of beautiful young girls in 'em whom I've never met. They approach me, say hello smile for an instant & then walk away. Then I wake up wonder who they were.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Factory Bastard
Just be thankful they're not the ones who'll be washing your cum-crusted sheets, P-Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I still think of that busty young woman named Amanda who blew me a kiss when I was a limo driver. Or that beautiful blonde Norwegian girl who gave me a hug. In the time of a Pandemic, it's nice to have memories like that ifya know I mean eh Blurt. And altho it felt like, it was not a dream. But I nary see a limousine on our streets anymore. The Pandemic basically killed that industry. So it may as well have been a dream, ifya know what I mean eh @Blurt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Joe, I still fantasize about that beautiful young Portuguese man who told me I'm a beautiful woman and asked me for my phone number.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh really ... and where does this fella' live so I may bash him for talkin to mah woman

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Oi X, hands off she's already invited me for coffee
RgWmINM.jpg