By bein' a turd?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,821 By bein' a turd?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Nov 13, 2025 #425,822 damn Pere Ubu was amazing
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,823 By giving advice that would help thd forum
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,824 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,825 LMFAO
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,826 Goofy mufuckah
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,827 What does pere ubu have to do with anything? Piss off and watch your witches
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,829 I aee numbers is snubbing jack too, good job
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,830 I'm not snubbing anybody, you chicken vindaloo, I'm watching a video.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,831 Cant u ever take praise for a good j9b,?
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Nov 13, 2025 #425,832 Chicken vindaloo is hot and tasty. I'd go down on a platter at Fredericka's diner...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Nov 13, 2025 #425,833 fucking LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,834 I usually have balti
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Nov 13, 2025 #425,835 Chook curry can't be fine ah when you're eating at her diner.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,836 What an excellently bizarre performance! O_O
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 13, 2025 #425,838 I like a roghan josh
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Nov 13, 2025 #425,839 bacon double cheeseburger with extra mayo here
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Nov 13, 2025 #425,840 I would like sleep. Racked up 64 hours through the week and I've got 12 more this weekend.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Nov 13, 2025 #425,842 I like going into kosher delis and ordering that bitch
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,843 lmao
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,844 Sounds like jack doesn't like curry, RACIST
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 13, 2025 #425,845 I gotsta git me summa dem... BUFFAMO CHIGGUMZ
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,847 Stop writing shit under my name, chump
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 13, 2025 #425,848 Fake laughs are banned jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Nov 13, 2025 #425,850 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!