He needs to put his dentures in still
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,471 He needs to put his dentures in still
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,472 I don't know? Maybe you didnt notice there's an edit feature at the end of every post?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,473 Owned yourself again X'ypoo?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,474 Thought he was stroking out with all the eggs and fried butter for breakfast.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,475 I love that on FB there's this stupid looking black guy using that handle.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,476 now THAT'S funny
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,478 I could tell fr9m his pic he wears dentures u know
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,479 FB is for homos
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,480 And he's bald
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,481 I bet you take pics of your food and poast it on fb
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,482 He said he had hair, nope
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,483 you have an account there X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,484 JACK IS BALD???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,485 On FB?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,486 You do. I found it after Turdsie told me your real name
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,487 Deactivated it like 11 years ago.. I lost a lot of respect for friends when they turned FB fools
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,488 X's good friends ofc20 years havent posted his name, jacksie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,489 Ive got the PM's hahahahaha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,490 My friend once poasted a steak he bbqd I asked what’s so special is it unicorn steak he got all offended I said fuck that I’m out
My friend once poasted a steak he bbqd I asked what’s so special is it unicorn steak he got all offended I said fuck that I’m out
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,491 My name is Steve, what’s the big deal
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,492 Are your sons a lot taller than u jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,493 you stopped being friends with someone over a pic of a steak?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,494 Good to know.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,495 Jacks daughters are a lot taller than him too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 23, 2025 #430,496 Yeah Jack, what fucking man goes about takes pics of his very regular steak? It wasn’t Angus even
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,497 Turdsie needs to see a doc for her psychoses
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Nov 23, 2025 #430,498 X is getting destroyed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 23, 2025 #430,499 I don't know. I dont take pics of my food. I eat it.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,309 Location ~ Nov 23, 2025 #430,500 Dont worry jack, all ur other secrets ard safe with me