:LOL3:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2025 #435,812 bud porn. holy shit
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,813 That’s the one I picked this week, ‘head on collision’
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2025 #435,814 I read. It's like a softcore ad
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,815 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,816 Weed ain't a fine wine, beer, or distilled spirit aged in barrels. It's a fucking weed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2025 #435,819 I love good flower though Frood
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,820 This brand is a step above the rest
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,821 It’s sticks to the wall
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2025 #435,822 but there's nothing like a good red blend
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,823 Cured to perfection
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,824 All made up marketing for burning and smoking a weed.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,825 this moar then just weed m, it is the epitome of perfection
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,826 Zero marketing sold out in a week or or less
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,827 I bet I could write up a review of dried cow dung and get people to smoke it and rave about it. Lulz
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,257 Location Chicagoland Nov 30, 2025 #435,828 I'm cleaning out my kif chamber this weekend.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,829 Well of course you could but I bet you wouldn’t get a very good rep or return business
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,830 Dis is the best cow shit ever, mang!!!!! It sticks to the wall!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,831 I gotta go get some fish
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,832 And fry
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,833 I’m thinking whiting
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,834 Maybe baked fish but it never turns out how I want
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,836 Yeah like pouches it comes out really nice throw some potatoes and lemon wedge butter close up the pouch
Yeah like pouches it comes out really nice throw some potatoes and lemon wedge butter close up the pouch
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,837 Yeah that sounds like a plan
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2025 #435,838 All the Christmas cartoons from my youth are on
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,839 I would grease the foil and lay the skin side down, or skinless on top of the tators with the butter on top of that.
I would grease the foil and lay the skin side down, or skinless on top of the tators with the butter on top of that.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 30, 2025 #435,840 The potatoes have to be chopped smaller though. Fish cooks so quick.