New idea, alt makes a jack alt and we can pretend its the real jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,551 New idea, alt makes a jack alt and we can pretend its the real jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,552 Ill do the lily one
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,553 You guys are trolling me. I know that okay. I have a strange sense of humor and a short fuse to boot but I don't like members who aren't genuine when they speak to me. Nice person in a pm and a monster on the board.
You guys are trolling me. I know that okay. I have a strange sense of humor and a short fuse to boot but I don't like members who aren't genuine when they speak to me. Nice person in a pm and a monster on the board.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,554 Just be real for ffs.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,555 Just be real ffs.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,556 Who are you talking about?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,557 Not this again, look alt you have destroyed this board with your shenanigans, now you need to sort out your mess
Not this again, look alt you have destroyed this board with your shenanigans, now you need to sort out your mess
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,558 I wont have jack feeling unwelcome here, its not right
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,559 Hes a beloved member who we all want back
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 7, 2025 #437,560 Out here we’ve personas to maintain I’d like to think in PM a person would be more cordial Alticus no?
Out here we’ve personas to maintain I’d like to think in PM a person would be more cordial Alticus no?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,561 Thats the right way round, alt doesnt get it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,563 @Fredricka No I don't get it. You two might like being made a fool of by his lies and antics but not me.
@Fredricka No I don't get it. You two might like being made a fool of by his lies and antics but not me.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,564 How are we being made fools of? We just want our buddy back
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,565 Liky too, youvwant thatcas well
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 7, 2025 #437,566 He couldn’t do a single thing to make me feel like a fool
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,567 Well X, the problem is you can't read his convos. Your tune would change in seconds.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,570 So go ahead and be his friend. lol
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 7, 2025 #437,572 I know I’m the reason he says whatever he says, I did it, it’s my prize
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,573 Jacks allowed to vent alt, im sure he needs to
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,574 LOL We'll see X.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,575 Jesus X I thought you were smarter than that.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,576 I think alt has some stuff hed like to get off his chest. Let it out alt, we're listening
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Dec 7, 2025 #437,579 He knows too much that he cant say
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Dec 7, 2025 #437,580 I'm not wasting any more time in this box. I may as well be talking to the wall. lol