Is DD ovulating again? I can always tell.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 8, 2025 #437,852 Thats essentially what started the argument with the short fella.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 8, 2025 #437,853 Although he doesn't mind Frood, Dove, flea etc posting here... he only bitches about me doing it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,854 Hey everyone thought I'd stop by and say hello.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 8, 2025 #437,855 Brent is so fucking assblasted though, its almost criminal. All because I said nobody takes any notice of him over there
Brent is so fucking assblasted though, its almost criminal. All because I said nobody takes any notice of him over there
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 8, 2025 #437,856
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Dec 8, 2025 #437,857 Hi jack old buddy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,859 S'up Fred
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Dec 8, 2025 #437,860 Me and x have missed you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,861 I'm doing well.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Dec 8, 2025 #437,863 Am i still blocked from your pm's?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,864 I dont know. Let me go look
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,865 I had everyone on block, just switched it, so no.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Dec 8, 2025 #437,866 So you havent seen my lovely friendly pm's
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,867 I'm afraid not.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,868 Tell X I said hi. I can still lurk who's on without logging in, so if I see him on I'll check in to say hi.
Tell X I said hi. I can still lurk who's on without logging in, so if I see him on I'll check in to say hi.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,869 Hi @Seamajor
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Dec 8, 2025 #437,872 Jack!!!!!! Lardo let you out of your cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,873 All is well @Seamajor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,874 Hi Prowler.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,876 Hi reggie. How's it going?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 8, 2025 #437,878 Nice to say hello. Hope your holiday season is gearing up to be fun. Take care.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 8, 2025 #437,879 Jack you left because of fucking Flynn? Really? That's weak sauce, my guy.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Dec 8, 2025 #437,880 I think he needs a few allies here, Seamajors no good as an ally though