Try to keep your hands off the married men, Lotus "Homewrecker" Bud.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Dec 13, 2025 #438,721 Try to keep your hands off the married men, Lotus "Homewrecker" Bud.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 13, 2025 #438,725 Sounds like a nice evening, I might go watch a friend of mine play his guitar at a place just down the road tonight.
Sounds like a nice evening, I might go watch a friend of mine play his guitar at a place just down the road tonight.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 13, 2025 #438,726 Sounds like a nice evening @LotusBud, I might go watch a friend of mine play his guitar at a place just down the road tonight.
Sounds like a nice evening @LotusBud, I might go watch a friend of mine play his guitar at a place just down the road tonight.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,729 Still chatting to yourself I see, semen
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Dec 13, 2025 #438,731 Is he still geriatric'ng off, Fred?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,732 Hes still trying to get your attention
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,733 Time for Seamajor to catch some more z's
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Dec 13, 2025 #438,734 Does he not understand that I place him on ignore for all of a year, except for brief reprieves?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,735 This is Seamajor we're talking about, he doesnt understand much at all
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Dec 13, 2025 #438,739 I'm not at all a noob, Jack. I was on the internet before most people were... via 186/286
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Dec 13, 2025 #438,740 When Julian Assange was dumpster diving in Melbourne, my father's devices and accounts were open and free.
When Julian Assange was dumpster diving in Melbourne, my father's devices and accounts were open and free.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,741 Reaper = wannabe jack. Lol
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Dec 13, 2025 #438,744 I always know when DD is on the rag. Probably outta smokes too
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Dec 13, 2025 #438,745 I understand you’re a woman DD. As you’ve described a million times
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,746 GET NEW MATERIAL!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,747 For thd love of god, please
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Dec 13, 2025 #438,748 Is that moron still posting in the SB, Fred?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,749 Still the same crap, youre outta smokes, honestly, ive been reading his 2022 posts and they are just the same as todays
Still the same crap, youre outta smokes, honestly, ive been reading his 2022 posts and they are just the same as todays
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Dec 13, 2025 #438,750 Exactly the same