He told me
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,151 He told me
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,152 Well, there you go then. He was definitely senile, or approaching that stage
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,153 He would often forget past exchanges
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,154 I noticed that
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,155 flaky as fuck
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,156 I guess he was more coherent than Semen though ha
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,157 I remember i told him i was calling the police cuz of his negging and he took it seriously
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,158 Started tagging bf
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,159 LMAO
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,160 "Swatting" is taken seriously over there
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,161 Queen Martini had a fit one time when I jokingly said it would be a massive shame if he was raided during one of his faggy podcasts
Queen Martini had a fit one time when I jokingly said it would be a massive shame if he was raided during one of his faggy podcasts
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,162 Lol
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,163 He was like, I've got fucking kids! would you really do that and stoop to that level???
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,164 It was a joke , calm down. Ha
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,165 Hes such an idiot
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,166 I hop3 you carried it on for a bit though
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,167 I've always terrorised him whenever he visits this place, I can't even remember the reason why but its always fun ha
I've always terrorised him whenever he visits this place, I can't even remember the reason why but its always fun ha
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,168 He always gets shamed and embarrassed and leaves
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,169 Then returns as if nothing has happened, doing the same old routine
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,170 YAWN
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Feb 8, 2026 #459,171 Hes been doing that routins for at least 10 years that i know of, probably longer
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,172 yeah and his brother flim, sorry @TommyFires (hahaaahaa) always steps up to defend him, pathetic really.
yeah and his brother flim, sorry @TommyFires (hahaaahaa) always steps up to defend him, pathetic really.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 8, 2026 #459,174 I see the board old biddy gossips are still gossiping, how banal.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,175 Haha!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,176 Aidsman
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,177 How is the latest anal prolapse?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,527 Feb 8, 2026 #459,178 Like you for the last hour? Where’s Weep? Fraud plays right in.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,453 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 8, 2026 #459,179 Semen, did you bring him here?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 8, 2026 #459,180 Faggot Hitler, how have the Jews oppressed you today?