:LOL3:
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 21, 2026 #461,942 I saw that X, i saw a lot of back tracking too. Im sorry frood, you need to admit this one
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Feb 21, 2026 #461,944 I did feel a breeze, he was quick
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,949 Okay, that’s run its course LOL it were a good’un what’s next on the agenda?
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,952 You want me to shit in some litter for you?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,954 I’m finding all kinds of things about you today
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,957 That identifies as a cat with loose bowels LOL
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,958 Why did you confirm that your crotch smells of used kitty litter, x?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,961 Frood is a master at "backing up"
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,964 X will never live down Kittylittergate... !
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,965 Hey X, howzit going?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,967 I saw that. He should change his name to MasterSniffer
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,970 X admitted his crotch smells of shitty kitty litter, Jack.