1,000,000 Post Thread

I did not watch Italy, but I heard. I was out with some umpire friends on Wednesday and they were talking about how well Italy was doing.
 
I might watch the championship game...only other stuff if my wife is watching and I feel like sitting down...
 
I do have to get into baseball mode soon, though. I played some catch in a gym last week...trying to get my arm loose/in shape....
 
I used to be so close and comfortable with my cats (when I lived with my folks)....since then I have only owned two cats and it has been a while without one....I do not have any cat where I have a strong connection....it is something that is missing...but my dog is very cat aggressive, so it will have to wait.
 
Low maintenance pets for moast, sexual objects for our E******* BOi!!!
 
And you wonder why I think of him as a sexual deviant
 
Just go WEEP! nobody likes you AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
My cats were George, Tabby (Tabitha), Daisy, Tiger (One-Eye, Beauty, Precious) when I was growing up. Also Mitzy was in there for several years...and an outdoor feral cat we named Gloria that slept in a dresser drawer (made into a warm bed) in our garage.