np just tryin to help
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,331 np just tryin to help
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,332 You should ban yourself Alticus
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,333 I see it Jack thanks very much
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,334 I’m changed Jack, new targets, busy evading dick sniffer and over zealous MODS
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,335 I’m changed Jack, new targets, busy evading dick sniffers and over zealous MODS
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,336 Me too.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,337 Ha ha
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 20, 2026 #474,338 @X I'm trying to be patient here. You know the rules. Follow them or don't, just don't bitch and moan.
@X I'm trying to be patient here. You know the rules. Follow them or don't, just don't bitch and moan.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 20, 2026 #474,339 ^^Make that dude your hero, X. Your ROLE MODEL.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,340 So I can do this right ****** ***
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,341 As you said it’s just astrixs
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 20, 2026 #474,342 @X You should rage quit again X. Maybe you'll have better luck.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,343 Better luck what?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 20, 2026 #474,344 Just follow the rules X. That's all I ask.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,345 If it’s winning the lotta yeah I should rage quit again
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,347 Okay ****** ***
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,348 That says mister MOD btw
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,349 Don’t go there piggy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,350 there's your new avatar X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,352 You see it!!!????
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,353 Like my shorts HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,355 ffs Raven hates me but you know what I still love her too judge her would foolish believe I’m at Jesus level because truly only he can judge
ffs Raven hates me but you know what I still love her too judge her would foolish believe I’m at Jesus level because truly only he can judge
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 20, 2026 #474,356 who's Raven?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,357 Just a friend that’s all
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 20, 2026 #474,358 A very creative one ffs LOL
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 20, 2026 #474,360 What did you do to make sweet Raven hate you, X?