1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
MMA is what sets one apart from all the victims in this world. It’s important to utilise the whole body on all levels. Boxing won’t necessarily save you in a life threatening situation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Boxing is awesome for cardio. I actually started up in my garage for some extra training to give me an edge at the wave park at the end of this month. I’m going to have the park officials set it on beast mode.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Klitschko - the current mayor of Kyiv was once a heavy weight boxer. Its admirable that he'll stay & fight for Ukraine.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X offender, what does it feel like to be obsessed with somebody that wants nothing to do with you? How many pictures of me have you saved up? Weirdo! Post the fuckin PM who gives a shit, my fuckin mum's dead and you think it's alright to talk shit about her just to try and fulfill your dismal existence? You're absolutely ROCK BOTTOM!
whining fucking LOSER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

WE NEED MOARRRrrr THREATERNING MESSAGES :LOL3::LOL3:

Play victim little BITCH ahahahahahahahahaha
"Victim" Trust me, you smelly old cunt, if I were in driving distance of you I'd come and break your fuckin neck!

I really think it's bizarre that you think you matter, internet tough guy you're in the gutter ya fuckin tramp... Imagine pissing your pants with anticipation "I'll show everybody what you sent me" ha how is that even a thing to you? What's the outcome? You're a disgusting, creepy old man who acts like a child on the internet, just weird! It's funny how you get all awkward when somebody calls you a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, is very telling, acts like a kid online and has 5 KiK accounts... Go on, have the last word, you're still YOU...
giphy.gif

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: