1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Women always need something to prove in this male-dominated world. Makes them stronger and that is a good thing. Chicks rock!
tbh pushing a kid outta that little hole they have is quite an admirable feat /// shit like that would break me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW .... did you heer if I was driving distance shampas wood beat me up

THE HORROR !!

retard-drooling.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
X offender, what does it feel like to be obsessed with somebody that wants nothing to do with you? How many pictures of me have you saved up? Weirdo! Post the fuckin PM who gives a shit, my fuckin mum's dead and you think it's alright to talk shit about her just to try and fulfill your dismal existence? You're absolutely ROCK BOTTOM!
whining fucking LOSER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

WE NEED MOARRRrrr THREATERNING MESSAGES :LOL3::LOL3:

Play victim little BITCH ahahahahahahahahaha
"Victim" Trust me, you smelly old cunt, if I were in driving distance of you I'd come and break your fuckin neck!

I really think it's bizarre that you think you matter, internet tough guy you're in the gutter ya fuckin tramp... Imagine pissing your pants with anticipation "I'll show everybody what you sent me" ha how is that even a thing to you? What's the outcome? You're a disgusting, creepy old man who acts like a child on the internet, just weird! It's funny how you get all awkward when somebody calls you a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, is very telling, acts like a kid online and has 5 KiK accounts... Go on, have the last word, you're still YOU...
giphy.gif

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Covington won with a better ground dominance. Kinda like Biggie Smellz when he’s sucking cock! Anyway, I’m a street fight Masvidal would’ve punished him straight into the concrete.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Covington won with a better ground dominance. Kinda like Biggie Smellz when he’s sucking cock! Anyway in a street fight Masvidal would’ve punished him straight into the concrete.