Its the internet. Don't take it seriously.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,801 Its the internet. Don't take it seriously.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,802 One of these days I'm gonna show up at your doorstep, Fred
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,803 Doing that exact face
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,804 You won't be able to resist me
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,805
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,806 LOL I can imagine Fred will print my picture and deliver it to every single cop in her city now
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,807 "If you seem him, shoot to kill"
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,808
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,809 "If you see him, shoot to kill"
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,810 Id put you to work in the garden rancid
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 29, 2026 #478,811 I'd love to play with your bush and flower, my darling
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,814 He's saying that he wants to hump you. In case you didn't know.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,815
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,816 Can we please remember this is the lords day? Thanks
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,817 Have larry and jack fallen out? I need the goss
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,818 Since when did you get all religious?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,819 Gossip please larry
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,820 No, there's no falling out. Jack knows that I'm joking.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,821 We need jacks side of things
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,822 It's a funky side of things.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,823 Hes pissed you off right?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,825 Im on your side jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,826 or rather, whom?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,828 What about Larry?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2026 #478,830 I'm waiting to alert the media.