we dont have a basement, just a nice storage area.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,921 we dont have a basement, just a nice storage area.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,922 hahaha 32 minutes and he still needed props from X to fail anyway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,923 reggie asked me how my day was, you dumb canuck fuck
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,924 go spend some 2/3 dollars and let me know how it goes.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,925 its actualy fun to get 20 bucks back for stickers I bought for a quarter and forgot about.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 29, 2026 #478,926 LOLOL no Prowler I’ve turned over a new leaf, going to church trying to be a nicer X
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 29, 2026 #478,927 Plus Jack is an elder and I was raised to respect them
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 29, 2026 #478,928 It’s not his fault he’s not as good or exciting a poaster as me say but who cares
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 29, 2026 #478,929 Haha!!! Look at @Jack taking about making a few bucks on EBay. He is like Senile @Joe Lite.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 29, 2026 #478,930 Yeah, I've been going through stuff to see what I can sell. I can move some furniture pieces on the FB marketplace, and I got a ton of old comics, Pokemon cards and old games. I hear there's some money in that stuff.
Yeah, I've been going through stuff to see what I can sell. I can move some furniture pieces on the FB marketplace, and I got a ton of old comics, Pokemon cards and old games. I hear there's some money in that stuff.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,931 another no yuo Prowlie? How hypocritical of you
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 29, 2026 #478,933 There you go, @Jack. X is trying to be nice to you because you are old. Haha!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 29, 2026 #478,934 Prowler was bereft when you left jack, the sobbing we all had to endurewas unbearable
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,935 comics go well on ebay. Just got 150 for a banged up (vg) copy of captain america 100
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,936 I saw he mentioned me almost every day @Fredricka
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 29, 2026 #478,937 Haha!! @Jack, are you starting to understand that people are mocking you?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,938 poor guy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,940 Actually prowler, are you starting to understand that everyone has always mocked you?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,941 I mean like everyone.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 29, 2026 #478,942 I also have some old vinyl records. Lots of classic rock stuff.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,943 Yeah @Reggie_Essent ebay is fun.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 29, 2026 #478,944 I'll have to look into it. Haven't been near eBay in years.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,945 vinyl doesnt do so good unless its super rare. I have a shitload of vinyl and no one ever bids on it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,946 I should put up all my old Mothers of Invention albus and see what happens. That might work
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,947 I should put up all my old Mothers of Invention albums and see what happens. That might work
Cookie Monster Reaction score 1,402 Location Emperor of Wome Mar 29, 2026 #478,948 i blocked him, his histrionics are just to tiring.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 29, 2026 #478,949 I also have a bunch of VHS tapes. I think the Disney ones are worth some coin.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2026 #478,950 "too" tiring, you illiterate foreign fuck.