Larry, ive got pmt, im guessing you have too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,221 Larry, ive got pmt, im guessing you have too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,222 A few people jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,223 Alticus is old news
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,224 Pretty Massive Turds? Yeah, I ate Taco Bell for lunch today.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,226 Pathetic MAGA Trumpers
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,227 Pretty Major Trombonists
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,228 someone is sending you weird PM's?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,230 Pacific Metro Tardos
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,231 @Fredricka, Eeeeeewwwww!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,232 Unfortunately i dont have rage this time :(
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,234 How the hell does something bleed for de
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,235 How the hell does something bleed for several days and doesn't die?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,236 Grossing larry out has cheered me up a bit, lets hope cookies grossed out too
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,581 Location Bompton Apr 15, 2026 #488,237 Why is pussy eater following me
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,238 Because you don't have PMS?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,241 No kidding
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 15, 2026 #488,242 I’m pulling out the heavy guns, thc diamonds
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 15, 2026 #488,244 X YOU FAGGIT!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 15, 2026 #488,245 Changed my dads counter top today, ha ha that fella makes me nuts
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,246 He followed me too larry, guess he didnt get my memo
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,247 That poor bastard.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Apr 15, 2026 #488,249 Just like that faggot one, don’t ask me what’s so fun about being a faggot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,250 I finally figured out how to get all the embedded coffee stains off my laminate kitchen top