1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha breakfaggot crying about me all over the forum. owned
I don’t cry little man. I will fuck you up and make you shit yourself if we were ever to meet. Get that fucking straight!
You couldn't fuck up a wet paper bag you fairy little sleeze

get real
You should invite the challenge? You and I that is…you can do what you will with the packet!
you're the one making impotent threats

make good on them you queer little sissy
Yes I’m threatening you…hello! I just want you to be up for the challenge. You’re either in it or you’re out.
I'd be all in kicking your spazzy little ass all around the block effortlessly

come on down to florida. i'd meet with you any time you're ready
You’re on! I want it video recorded too. Hahahahahaaaa….you have no fucking idea!
cool

see you when you grow the spine and get here :ThumbsUp1:
When I grow a spine? Haha…be careful what you wish for!
see you when the spine grows and you get here. chump
You’d be shitting your pants involuntary when I deal with you son!
In your drug addled version of reality maybe.

But the real world will be quite different when you grow a spine and get here

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
To be clear from what I can ascertain from Breakfall, he has really loved martial arts and fighting over the years.

In a fist fight, I'd be and many here would likely lose to him. But...the big BUT is that people tend not to square off in a deficit or seek to fight when they can simply remove themselves from something pointless.

I've never lost a fight but I've never won one either... to that effect. Battles should be picked not leaned into. Don't bring a lemon to a knife fight or a knife to a gunfight...

So I'm not really liking Breaky's online/offline approach tonight. He's made some outrageous boasts and insisted I engage him "for a drink" lol....but why would I as it currently stands?

I can easily just avoid the drama.

And if he did try to deliver on his promises, it would let me off the hook to deal with them however was necessary.... (which I'd prefer to avoid).... life is precious.... you realise it once you take another's...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
To be clear from what I can ascertain from Breakfall, he has really loved martial arts and fighting over the years.

In a fist fight, I'd be and many here would likely lose to him. But...the big BUT is that people tend not to square off in a deficit or seek to fight when they can simply remove themselves from something pointless.

I've never lost a fight but I've never won one either... to that effect. Battles should be picked not leaned into. Don't bring a lemon to a knife fight or a knife to a gunfight...

So I'm not really liking Breaky's online/offline approach tonight. He's made some outrageous boasts and insisted I engage him "for a drink" lol....but why would I as it currently stands?

And if he did try to deliver on his promises, it would let me off the hook to deal with them however was necessary.... (which I'd prefer to avoid).... life is precious.... you realise it once you take another's...
Prattle on fuckwit!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha breakfaggot crying about me all over the forum. owned
I don’t cry little man. I will fuck you up and make you shit yourself if we were ever to meet. Get that fucking straight!

These sorts of boasts or threats don't really work online....particularly with Americans who are highly armed and capable.

Maybe slow your roll?
You should be asleep and tending to your family if anything. Insomnia?

I had a big day earlier. We drove into the CBD to visit our son. He was doing really well.... getting jokes....laughing.... smiling.... it was good. He's improving beyond our wildest expectations.

Fell asleep around 7 pm and woke up around midnight. Couldn't get back to sleep after that....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's not the only practitioner of martial arts around here.

It's just that not everyone feels the need to boast about theirs

Plus, I've got dozens of guns so i'd just shoot him the minute he laid a hand on me for no other reason than because I could.

and get away with it too

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile pig lily and breadfredo are spamming the shoutbox with their piss and tears

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile pig lily and breadfredo are spamming the shoutbox with their piss and tears

I pity Breakfall.... Lard Tard Lily sunk her fat haunches into his neck and he smelled roses where Dorian could only fester....
Eh... he'll realize what a fat disgusting loathsome pig of a miserable ogre she is soon enough

the rest of us have