1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
potuguese sounds like spanish after two shots of novacaine or a bottle of tequila

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Been microdosing psilocybin for the past month but keep forgetting to taķe it now Im trippinģ out waiting to catch the subway home.. lol.. future note dont forget your daily dose
daily dose of what?

psilocybin is magic mushrooms on small dosage it just releases your natural dopamine

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
psilocybin is magic mushrooms on small dosage it just releases your natural dopamine

I've been doing that with weed

Now when I smoke, I only take 3 hits on the joint and put if off

I throw minez in a coffee grinder , grind into powder and put em capsules.. bout .3 just over so 3 pretty much makes the gram..

Studies say 14 days until your dosages pay off and things will level off and fall into place.. not yet but as I said I keep forgetting my dose

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I've been doing that with weed

Now when I smoke, I only take 3 hits on the joint and put if off

I throw minez in a coffee grinder , grind into powder and put em capsules.. bout .3 just over so 3 pretty much makes the gram..

Studies say 14 days until your dosages pay off and things will level off and fall into place.. not yet but as I said I keep forgetting my dose

I may supposed to be increasing in like a regime but I just need a tolerance not an experience

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Been microdosing psilocybin for the past month but keep forgetting to taķe it now Im trippinģ out waiting to catch the subway home.. lol.. future note dont forget your daily dose
daily dose of what?

i had a hippy professor that took us on a field trip after a week of rain, shrooms everywhere lol, we all tripped

it ended up being an overnight in a lean-to

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
daily dose of what?

i had a hippy professor that took us on a field trip after a week of rain, shrooms everywhere lol, we all tripped

it ended up being an overnight in a lean-to

search for the ones inside animal shit, get right in there, theres fun to be had..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
potuguese sounds like spanish after two shots of novacaine or a bottle of tequila
I had a couple American chicks ask me to speak to them in Portuguese while we were having sex

They quickly told me to stop, for some reason.

LMAO. OMG. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I have grown to love the sound of it. Brasileiro sounds better, though. Much better.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Kkkkkk. Mas, gosto as tatuagens. Muitas pessoas aqui têm as tatuagens.

In Brazilian Portuguese, when you say you like something, you always have to use "of the" (de/do/dos/das)

So you should say "Eu gosto das tatuagens"

But it's nice to see that you're getting the noun genders very well, you referred to tattoos as a female noun, which is right

It's funny, my students used to do the opposite in English, put the "of the" or simply of after like

"I like of candy"

But these are details, if you're not using google translate, your written Portuguese is simply fantastic for someone who's being living in Portugal for not that long

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Kkkkkk. Mas, gosto as tatuagens. Muitas pessoas aqui têm as tatuagens.

In Brazilian Portuguese, when you say you like something, you always have to use "of the" (de/do/dos/das)

So you should say "Eu gosto das tatuagens"

But it's nice to see that you're getting the noun genders very well, you referred to tattoos as a female noun, which is right

It's funny, my students used to do the opposite in English, put the "of the" or simply of after like

"I like of candy"

But these are details, if you're not using google translate, your written Portuguese is simply fantastic for someone who's being living in Portugal for not that long

Yes. I should know that. I do know it, but it's still really, really easy to forget altogether. It's the same in European Portuguese. So very many articles and prepositions, and contractions of the two.

BTW, You know, of course, that in European Portuguese, we hardly ever use "eu," "voce," etc when the conjugated verb will do.

Thanks for your mini lessons :GiggleBitch:. I need to be reminded as often as possible. For me, it takes getting it wrong and being corrected to remember it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Yes. I should know that. I do know it, but it's still really, really easy to forget altogether. It's the same in European Portuguese. So very many articles and prepositions, and contractions of the two.

BTW, You know, of course, that in European Portuguese, we hardly ever use "eu," "voce," etc when the conjugated verb will do.

Thanks for your mini lessons :GiggleBitch:. I need to be reminded as often as possible. For me, it takes getting it wrong and being corrected to remember it.
These are grammatical traps, almost impossible not to fall on them when you're learning

I'm constantly changing my posts, because I often say something but using an unconscious Portuguese translation and I often go back and edit it because I remembered the right way to say it in English

And I speak English for more than 30 years now LOL

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
These are grammatical traps, almost impossible not to fall on them when you're learning

I'm constantly changing my posts, because I often say something but using an unconscious Portuguese translation and I often go back and edit it because I remembered the right way to say it in English

You see, just like there, I said " I speak English for more than 30 years now" but I should've used the past perfect or the continuous

Because in Portuguese you'd use the simple present with no problem

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Jeannie, I'll just fuck off, then. Obrigada! Beijinhos.
u think i want u 2 leave? nah

lol i got PMs from your frenemies and i told them straight up i wouldnt join the anti-lotus bandwagon

LOL I miss when half the forum would be scheming against me in PM

Those were the golden days of trolling

Are they scheming against me now?
its the internet
enemies-enemies-everywhere.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Your English is excellent, though.

I just have to say, Portuguese is insane. Really hard to learn. I have a good ear for language. I usually learn fairly quickly -- but forget really quickly if I don't use it. All my English-speaking friends hate me because my Portuguese is better than theirs. But it's still far from great. I really want to be able to have long and detailed conversations in Portuguese, especially since they really love to talk. Right now, it's still just simple stuff, tough.