1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
These are grammatical traps, almost impossible not to fall on them when you're learning

I'm constantly changing my posts, because I often say something but using an unconscious Portuguese translation and I often go back and edit it because I remembered the right way to say it in English

And I speak English for more than 30 years now LOL

You see, just like there, I said " I speak English for more than 30 years now" but I should've used the past perfect or the continuous

Because in Portuguese you'd use the simple present with no problem

Yes. I thought that was a European thing. But also in Brazil, eh? I have a hard time remembering when to use the present tense in Portuguese because it is so pervasive, and not the same as we use it in English.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
i saw a guy in a park od today, went from living 2 dead in front of us over the course of a few hours

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
he had all this stolen shit next 2 him, we woke him up a few times but he was determined 2 die
i saw a guy in a park od today, went from living 2 dead in front of us over the course of a few hours

That's horrible. Were there paramedics there?
he was like 40 ft from us, we kept waking him up but he got hostile every time

*i took pics but imgur is down atm

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
psilocybin is magic mushrooms on small dosage it just releases your natural dopamine

I've been doing that with weed

Now when I smoke, I only take 3 hits on the joint and put if off

Thats why I have a pinch hitter, get about 2-4 tokes out of a loaded one, and next time I load it, green hit to start again lol.

LOL those pipes give me too much of a rush

I like to roll a small joint, smoke it in 3 or 4 times

I use glass tips, can't live without them these days