We can't explain it therefore there must be some supernatural force
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,551 We can't explain it therefore there must be some supernatural force
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,552 Your god can get fucked and if HE exists let him strike me dead right this second with a bolt of lighten.....
Your god can get fucked and if HE exists let him strike me dead right this second with a bolt of lighten.....
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 19, 2026 #491,553 Well one day yoo will find out when yoo are sent to live with the DEVIL!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,554 LOL @ "bolt of lighten"
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 19, 2026 #491,555 AND if yoo go to church yoo get CHINESE BUFFET After!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,556 what a fuckng lying moron you are, cocksucking kike
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,557 @Week I'm with you on the Chinese Buffet but that's as far as it goes. You don't need church for that. I scuba dive then do the Chinese Buffet it's much better because I'm starving
@Week I'm with you on the Chinese Buffet but that's as far as it goes. You don't need church for that. I scuba dive then do the Chinese Buffet it's much better because I'm starving
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,558 I'll do the buffet with you anytime weeg, but I dont go to any church.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,559 @Jack that "bolt of lighten..." was supposed to be me being hit by a lightening bolt before I finished the sentence but you didn't get the joke
@Jack that "bolt of lighten..." was supposed to be me being hit by a lightening bolt before I finished the sentence but you didn't get the joke
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 19, 2026 #491,561 CHURCH is the heart of communities!!! SEE the BIG PICTURE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,562 LOL @ "lightening bolt"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,563 You're an idiot, cocksucking kike.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,566 and he spelled it wrong both times.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 19, 2026 #491,567 WELL me and MOMMA will lite a candle for yoo both and pray for yoor SOULS!!
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #491,569 If I had the opportunity I'd fuck your god in the ass
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,570 well thank you weeg. I pray often.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,571 and I also believe in God.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,573 I often pray that the garden hose that Wheezer uses when he has his morning enema perforates his colon, for example.
I often pray that the garden hose that Wheezer uses when he has his morning enema perforates his colon, for example.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,575 did you know that? He admitted it this morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,577 yep, and he likes it Greek as well it seems, based on the way he described using said garden hose.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #491,579 doesn't it?