1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
X, I live in between Weeg and Succubus lol. Scooter completes the weird shaped triangle lol, he to the East of Weeg, near Bastard Factory

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
How many alts
must a dude make up
before you can call
him a weeg

how many years
must some weegs exist
before they allowed
to be free?

The answer my friend
is blowing with the dilf
the answer
is blowing with the dilf

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DUDE!

I was like "I hope he sang that crap"

ROFLMAO

See, it rhymed just fine in my head

X8FspiP.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Jeannie I think he'll do anything for his country. I don't know that he wants to world to burn for Ukraine. He wants the West and the world to stop this aggression.
he made a big public deal about arming every civillian and made them legit military targets

open the armories yes, but dont advertise it

I'm thinking he wanted the troops coming in to know it wasn't going to be easy. This war is very unpopular in Russia. The Russian troops are very demoralized. Lots of reports of sabotage and some deserters. They don't know what they're fighting for...war includes psychological operations. I think that's what Z is doing, turning the world against Russia. To great effect quite frankly.
yes, the russian govt is a global bully pariah now - ruble aint worth shit, hatred for putin is on display and they r embarrassed
the scary russian bear is all hype, BUT they got nukes

Yes, they do and so do we and various other countries. Not much of an empire left for him if they're nuked to powder is there?
its a game of chess, half the russian nukes wont even fire...they r a garbage dump and everything east of moscow is a 3rd world shit hole

It is a game of chess. I guarantee he is terrified right now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes you can get a job and smoke weed you can own a pot shop if you want

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we have freedom here dont listen to the woful truckerzzzz ahahahahahaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
personally I dont smoke at werk ... theres a time for that shit and at werk aint it