I bought some homemade chimichuri from a family at church who’re raising funds dam it was good
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,671 I bought some homemade chimichuri from a family at church who’re raising funds dam it was good
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,672 Holy shit Rancid is poasting the classic septic tank swimming guy
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,674 where are @realgrimm and @UncleDiLF to enjoy the moment ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,675 LOL I think he was the one that did it before. Dilf was involved as well, or he did it for him.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,676 I learned about from an Iraqi guy I worked with, he’d been shot 6 times and left for dead by anti government forces back home in iraq
I learned about from an Iraqi guy I worked with, he’d been shot 6 times and left for dead by anti government forces back home in iraq
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,677 probly grimm too. It was a septic tank swimfest.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,678 my dog is licking my feet.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,679 she wants something.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,680 probably a treat or to play, we just went for a long walk
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,681 Jack you would have been traumatised by the old efukt postings
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,683 He’s smiling at a poast he’s just made on BF
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 23, 2026 #494,685 @Jack it's universally agreed that when a dog licks you it loves you. Mine slobbers his big tongue on my face each morning
@Jack it's universally agreed that when a dog licks you it loves you. Mine slobbers his big tongue on my face each morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,686 probably, but when ESAD was doing his gore site for Reject Javen it was shockingly rubbernecking fun.
probably, but when ESAD was doing his gore site for Reject Javen it was shockingly rubbernecking fun.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,688 yes like when you're trying to do something that takes concentration
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,689 I hate banging my girlfriend and the pets watch
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,690 also she likes to lick my left hand while I'm holding my coffee cup in the morning. That drives me nuts.
also she likes to lick my left hand while I'm holding my coffee cup in the morning. That drives me nuts.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,692 X check this out when you get chance
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,693 the anti-white/Christian Israeli sentiment is worse than I thought
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,694 those fuckers are demonic
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,695 Wow, the IDF paid for by the American taxpayer what a fucking joke
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,697 I don't hate America or Americans , I hate the satanic entity which has consumed the nation
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,698 That CBN guy sounds like a complete fucking retard
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 23, 2026 #494,699 If Israel starts firing nukes, it's end days level at this point
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,700 Same if iran does