Post proof or STFU.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Apr 23, 2026 #494,941 Post proof or STFU.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,942 That must be when I didn’t notice how good you were, you see it’s hard for me to accept that another could be even 75% as funny as me
That must be when I didn’t notice how good you were, you see it’s hard for me to accept that another could be even 75% as funny as me
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 23, 2026 #494,943 Then you started saying come over to the dark side
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,944 Wow you have more stories then mother goose
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 23, 2026 #494,946 I see Alticus is back, i hope hes going to behave
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 23, 2026 #494,947 Actually i hope he doesnt, i want to punish him
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,948 @Alticus come straighten out your woman, she’s making fibs
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Apr 23, 2026 #494,950 Break out the paddle.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 23, 2026 #494,953 Holiday just told me off too, ffs iM the authority, not him
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 23, 2026 #494,955 Holiday you need to answer for yourself, wtf?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Apr 23, 2026 #494,958 BOOM!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Apr 23, 2026 #494,959 never a dull moment
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Apr 23, 2026 #494,960 That's a good thing.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,961 Jack do me an ai but not girls more hulk inspired
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Apr 23, 2026 #494,962
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 23, 2026 #494,964 @Alticus i knew you were a hacker thank goodness we’re friends
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Apr 23, 2026 #494,970 Was the cave in caused by excessive farting?