1,000,000 Post Thread

@wizer I know that deep down you are a good man. I've seen it. Regardless of what you think of me, you are an active poster and contribute a lot. You are good for this forum.
 
@Sorry about your mom's continued health struggles she's gotta be pretty old? My dad's 96 the stubborn old codger will probably make it past 100
 
Now now alticus, dont tell lies, ill have to turn my back on u otherwise
 
@Adam I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized about a gum job from an 85 year old lady and cumming all over her boobs that are hanging down to her belly button
 
@Adam I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized about a gum job from an 85 year old lady and cumming all over her flattened wrinkled up old boobs that are hanging down to her belly button