1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I tell a lie, people have died from vaping but it was only people in ths same town who bought knock off e-liquid that was poison and they dieded... Stick to reputable suppliers is the motto here...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Honest to god, when I stopped smoking cigs I felt cleaner and I slowly started to feel healthier, people that smoke STINK I couldn't believe how bad the smell was when I wasn't used to it then I thought of how bad I must've smelled to other non-smokers... I still love the sweet smell of pipe tobacco when my grandad has one lol reminds me of my childhood...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
@rancidmilko Dude, you admitted to eating penis and drinking pee. Some kind of Brazilian delicacies. You have no cred to be pointing the dick finger at anybody.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your sense of smell comes back even more than normal after you stop smoking. Smokers made me nauseous after I stopped years ago. All kinds of smells bothered me bad.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Oh I had a meltie and didn't realise it? Do any of your "E-pals" ever have melties or is your pfft, Brain only wired to imagine your betters have them? I'm having an educated guess it's the latter...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Lokmar Yeah mate you regain all your senses back... Food tastes a lot better too! Congrats on quiting man even if it was 20 years ago that's a great achievement! One of the hardest things to conquer