Zappa never tried to sound like anybody else, and nobody tried to sound like Zappa...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 8, 2026 #504,331 Zappa never tried to sound like anybody else, and nobody tried to sound like Zappa...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 8, 2026 #504,332 Zappa was the man who went in front of Congress (I think) on behalf of good music himself...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 8, 2026 #504,333 He's the best, smartest artist to come to the legal aid of every other musician, God bless that genius...
He's the best, smartest artist to come to the legal aid of every other musician, God bless that genius...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,334 Holliday us just so intellectually above you all, its funny Yesterday at 9:14 PM
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,335 That has to be the most retarded post of the year
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,336 If you think what Dolly does around here is "intellectually superior, there's a bridge in Brookly I have the deed for I'd like to sell you.
If you think what Dolly does around here is "intellectually superior, there's a bridge in Brookly I have the deed for I'd like to sell you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,337 If you think what Dolly does around here is "intellectually superior", there's a bridge in Brooklyn I have the deed for I'd like to sell you.
If you think what Dolly does around here is "intellectually superior", there's a bridge in Brooklyn I have the deed for I'd like to sell you.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,338 Why does that make you so angry jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,339 Why do you see everything I say as angry?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,340 Holliday is whats wrong with this board.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,341 Ive watched you do this switch up allegiance stuff with nearly every male member here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,342 I'm done with it.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,343 I treat people how they treat me jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,344 He's an enemy to many here. One person left and wont be back over it
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,345 Its not about switching
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,346 Hes not whats wrong with this board, he starts threads, wheres your threads?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,347 yeah so while he's fucking everyone else over (including you) you're making out like he's something he's not
yeah so while he's fucking everyone else over (including you) you're making out like he's something he's not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,348 You seem to forget the way he treated you until recently I guess.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,349 Looks like its time for another break.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,350 Not a problem.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,351 So youre gett8ng funny with me because i like him. That's quite controlling jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,352 Say what you loike. Everyone sees what you're up to.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,353 Say what you like. Everyone sees what you're up to.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,354 Youre jealous
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,355 I doubt that. Hard to be jealous of a festering pile of troll shit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,356 In many ways, he's the worst aspect of this board.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,357 Look at your tantrum just because i said something nice about him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,358 Gaslighting me won't work either.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 9, 2026 #504,359 This is no tantrum.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 9, 2026 #504,360 Look up Gaslighting jack, it doesnt mean pointing out the truth