1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This is a battle of words and themes, Breakfall.... it has always been since the 80's 90's and early 2000's...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've been called the most heinous of things.... but I ask myself, how can I fuck this poster up....either getting into their head or getting into the adversaries heads. Oak has been doing this for years and most of recognize the angle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Lol… @UncleDiLF . I just assembled a new boxing stand so I could train my wife how to fight. I built it inside the house and I didn’t realise that it won’t fit through the door. It’s intended for the garage.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You've been called the most heinous of things? Oh, poor baby. But, it's funny, coming from you, literally, the most heinous of posters on the innernets, with the exception perhaps of actual murderers, terrorists, and sex traffickers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud …howz Portuguese with the masculine and feminine terms? I kinda like it. I only knew Zulu and Afrikaans other than English and all three don’t have that complexity. I’m hooked. Prazer em conhecer voce.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The latin languages are more or less the same with gender over Europe and South America...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
This is me trying to have a verbal with a Brazilian(red) in the water. He was hustling waves and had selective English. Lol
TVlSsen.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@LotusBud …howz Portuguese with the masculine and feminine terms? I kinda like it. I only knew Zulu and Afrikaans other than English and all three don’t have that complexity. I’m hooked. Prazer em conhecer voce.

The masculine and feminine are fine with me. I'm used to it. I speak Spanish somewhat passably and have since I was a kid. The only thing that's confusing is when you have feminine-seeming words that are masculine, and vice versa. For instance, dia is masculine. WTF?

The thing that is much more difficult for me is all of the articles and prepositions and the contractions of the two. SO MANY to learn. And in Portuguese, a lot of them seem really illogical. Like how does em + a become na?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

The masculine and feminine are fine with me. I'm used to it. I speak Spanish somewhat passably and have since I was a kid. The only thing that's confusing is when you have feminine-seeming words that are masculine, and vice versa. For instance, dia is masculine. WTF?

The thing that is much more difficult for me is all of the articles and prepositions and the contractions of the two. SO MANY to learn. And in Portuguese, a lot of them seem really illogical. Like how does em + a become na?
Yeah I’m noticing a few contradictions. I’ll get back to learning Spanish at some stage, we have a few Peruvians here. I’m learning Dutch at the same time, but I’m breezing through it, as it’s the backbone of Afrikaans.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Yeah I’m noticing a few contradictions. I’ll get back to learning Spanish at some stage, we have a few Peruvians here. I’m learning Dutch at the same time, but I’m breezing through it, as it’s the backbone of Afrikaans.

Spanish is far more logical and consistent than Portuguese. And way easier to understand when people speak it.

Portuguese is insane, especially the European version. Estados Unidos is pronounced 'Statch Neetch' here in Portugal, and the words before and after will be smooshed into those words as well. Estou is 'toe.' Dezesseis is 'Zsaysh,' with the "Z" almost silent so that dezesseis and seis sound almost identical.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been called the most heinous of things.... but I ask myself, how can I fuck this poster up....either getting into their head or getting into the adversaries heads. Oak has been doing this for years and most of recognize the angle.

They all fit DD

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Aryan …I love all women. In my experience the skinny ones usually have mental issues of some sort.

Wow, that's a broad statement (pun acknowledged, and perhaps intended). I have known skinny and overweight people -- women AND men -- with mental health issues.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Lots of Dutch people here in PT. They all speak perfect English with almost no accent.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
@Aryan brother. How are you? Takung a stroll in the city and eathnf a snall pizza? People are angry here. Some small arguments here and there. U am walking like a million dollar. U have no woeries. LoL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
@Aryan brother. How are you? Takung a stroll in the city and eathnf a snall pizza? People are angry here. Some small arguments here and there. I am walking like a million dollar. I have no woeries. LoL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I was just strolling around. Some dude with his bloke argued with a masked man. Guess a corona thang! In the middle of the city with crowded people. Hillarious. Sentiment is all over that people are fed up and have enough, Thank god it is sunny!