1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
The same way the world was terrorized when the USSR fell and nobody knew what was going to happen to the nukes, it feels terrorized today by seeing the types of politicians that Americans are electing

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I do wonder if Epstein really was killed or just smuggled to some exotic location in Israel to live out the rest of his days

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Examples of the decadence in the US pile up. Take Jussie Smollet's case, for example. Surprisingly, he's going to jail, although for a very short time. And even though there's absolutely no doubt left that he's guilty and that he made up the whole thing, he STILL insists in his innocence. Why?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Because he knows that's how it works today. The truth is relative, it's bendable and malleable. So, he can deny everything, knowing that some people won't care and that in the future, he'll be back into fame.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
That fucking maggot tried to start a race war in the US. Several attacks against whites happened during that time. And you can bet, he'll stay alone in a cell of with another faggot like him and he'll be pampered all the time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ballz are sweating. They’re nice and golden though. Lol

Are they sticking to your upper thighs?

I recall the first time, it was on the interwebs of course, that men talked about their sweaty balls sticking to their upper thighs.

I was amused, appalled and sort of sympathetic at the same time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My ballz are sweating. They’re nice and golden though. Lol

Are they sticking to your upper thighs?

I recall the first time, it was on the interwebs of course, that men talked about their sweaty balls sticking to their upper thighs.

I was amused, appalled and sort of sympathetic at the same time.

It happens when I shave mine lol. Not so much when they are hairy lol.