Yes, I am a very very wealthy man.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,921 Yes, I am a very very wealthy man.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,922 healthy and wise as well.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,923 The Rosewood is famous for it's Arctic White 9 zillion thread count Egyptian Cotton Sheets, I slept like a Conquistador after slaughtering some natives.
The Rosewood is famous for it's Arctic White 9 zillion thread count Egyptian Cotton Sheets, I slept like a Conquistador after slaughtering some natives.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,924 You could probably afford to employ a cleaner then admin, why d9nt you do that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,925 what a perfect day for my forst ride. I'm totally psyched.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,926 Bikes all charged up.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,927 Oh look some jelly housefrau is still carping over a chewed up dog toy, how plebeian.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,928 what a perfect day for my first ride. I'm totally psyched.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,930 Jack u already had your first ride of the year back al9ng. Stop telling us lies
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,931 Can't even bait a hook properly
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,932 We're having super low tides I meant to hit the beach at low tide, but the jet lag from flying down to South America caused meet oversleep
We're having super low tides I meant to hit the beach at low tide, but the jet lag from flying down to South America caused meet oversleep
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,933 We're having super low tides I meant to hit the beach at low tide, but the jet lag from flying down to South America caused meet to over sleep
We're having super low tides I meant to hit the beach at low tide, but the jet lag from flying down to South America caused meet to over sleep
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,934 Shut up Fred. Do yourself a favor. Just stop lying with every post, k?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,935 It lookked like a ticker tape parade in your living room admin
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,936 Wheres the lies jack?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,937 And how does my having had a ticker tape parade in my media room make you feel Ferdreeker, certainly not jaelous one hopes.
And how does my having had a ticker tape parade in my media room make you feel Ferdreeker, certainly not jaelous one hopes.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,938 It triggers me admin, i cant stand mess
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,939 I must say Marisa was on her game last night!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,940 I smuggled her home in my luggage, don't tell Flea. Her pretend standing as an Ice Goon would trigger her.
I smuggled her home in my luggage, don't tell Flea. Her pretend standing as an Ice Goon would trigger her.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,941 I guess when you have no life, you need to make one up to "belong"
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy May 17, 2026 #508,942 I dedicate this one to Fred
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,943 Hasta luego Dagos, Marisa calls me to the boudoir.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,944 be sure to pull out before you shoot, admin
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy May 17, 2026 #508,945 You can have Marisa, Ana Castela will suffice for me today
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,946 Good tip Jack!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,947 I d9nt understand a word of it rancid
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 17, 2026 #508,948 I don't understand Italian, but I have enjoyed a couple Operas none the less.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #508,949 Good for u admin
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy May 17, 2026 #508,950 They are very emotional songs, some even threaten their dads with suicide, like O Mio Babbino Caro