It’s a Threes company binge kinda night, after some doobage of course
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 28, 2026 #513,001 It’s a Threes company binge kinda night, after some doobage of course
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 28, 2026 #513,002 Or maybe Taxi
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,004 Are all North Americans on weed now?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee May 28, 2026 #513,005 Tenk you veddy much.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee May 28, 2026 #513,006 @Frood, That pretty much explains the elections here.
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,007 It won't matrer much more, Larry. We're being quietly exterminated for our own good.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee May 28, 2026 #513,008 Your optimism is admirable.
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,009 Thank you Larry. I will always have one last round in my mag...
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee May 28, 2026 #513,010
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,011 Frood must be outta weed.
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,012 I don't smoke that shit anymore... I hate the alien abductions.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,013 The aliens usually just come by and steal my cookies and beef jerky when I get high.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,014 In fact, I got a venison stick in the kitchen. I'm gonna go see if the aliens abducted it.
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,015 You fucker.... you joke about it... but you don't understand it or what it does to people....
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,016 If you don't joke about things, things can overwhelm you, friend.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,017 And I'll have you know the fucking aliens stole my venison stick. The assholes!
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,018 Indeed.. but you don't take serious things seriously
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland May 28, 2026 #513,019 I had to settle for some frozen girl scout thin mints. And no, Frood. I take nothing seriously. I'm quite passed all that.
I had to settle for some frozen girl scout thin mints. And no, Frood. I take nothing seriously. I'm quite passed all that.
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia May 28, 2026 #513,020 You would take abduction seriously if it happened to you.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 28, 2026 #513,021 Has your balloon knot regained it’s elasticity since the probing FROOD??
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada May 28, 2026 #513,022 Frood, are you saying that you were abducted by aliens? Did they speak Chinese?
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. May 28, 2026 #513,023 @The Prowler
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. May 28, 2026 #513,025 Hi Murdy
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods May 29, 2026 #513,026 hi iggy anal probes and alll that
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar May 29, 2026 #513,027 Never make the mistake of taking things seriously. It's how bad trouble always starts.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 29, 2026 #513,029 wHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GLASSES?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 29, 2026 #513,030 Fuck I know I'm gonna crush em wherever I sit...