1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Are you guys okay, if I piss on liberal LotusButt mouth?? Could you please hold her, so I can focus my HUGE stiFF meAT to POWER PISS on her???

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Lotus wouldn’t bother with anyone here, she has class and is married. E-affairs seldom work and generally end up in woeful cuckoldery as seen time and time again…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No offence but I think my version of class and yours differs... I'd hardly call anybody that frequents troll boards calling people who have a different political stance names classy lmao! I couldn't imagine my gran being on a site like this...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No offence but I think my version of class differs from yours... I'd hardly call anybody that frequents troll boards calling people who have a different political stance names classy lmao! I couldn't imagine my gran being on a site like this...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Breaking news... President Bidens executive order banning Russian energy imports may cause Putin to raise money by selling a few of his GOP senators on Etsy

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
GOP and TRUMP are our only hope!! BIDEN Is weak and thats why PUTIN chose to STRIKE!!

It's like Kamala said, they're making sure their constituents are getting what they've voted for.

I have to be honest, I knew Biden was going to fuck things up, but even I wasn't so pessimistic as to think he'd help bring WW3.

Of course, Putin still fired the first shot, but only after he saw that Biden was doing a pretty good job making sure Putin would succeed.