1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That nearly happened to me as a kid playing go-and-go-seek over neighbourhood fences. Nearly got taken out by a pair of Rottweilers!

Us brothers nearly lost our fingers from poking them through the Polish neighbours fence and his 2 feral German Shepard's.... but it was a challenge and dare and we did it anyway even though our neighbour swore off all responsibility if fingers got chomped....

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Imagine being shitted out of a dog anus, just because you playeded hide and seek. :SadFace: sad meATs

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I kicked a dry white dog turd back at the back of a mate’s head in the 80’s and laughed out loud! To turned around and threw a wet sloppy one back at me …and it slapped right into the back of my mouth!!! That was a sad turn of events for me. The shit was very terrible and bitter. I recall shedding a tear because of that traumatic experience…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I kicked a dry white dog turd at the back of a mate’s head in the 80’s and laughed out loud! To turned around and threw a wet sloppy one back at me …and it slapped right into the back of my mouth!!! That was a sad turn of events for me. The shit was very terrible and bitter. I recall shedding a tear because of that traumatic experience…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I kicked a dry white dog turd at the back of a mate’s head in the 80’s and laughed out loud! To turned around and threw a wet sloppy one back at me …and it slapped right into the back of my mouth!!! That was a sad turn of events for me. The shit was very terrible and bitter. I recall shedding a tear because of that traumatic experience…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I kicked a dry white dog turd at the back of a mate’s head in the 80’s and laughed out loud! He turned around and threw a wet sloppy one back at me …and it slapped right into the back of my mouth!!! That was a sad turn of events for me. The shit was very terrible and bitter. I recall shedding a tear because of that traumatic experience…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got beat up by 6 other kids at the bus stop for insulting them. After the first one struck me with a rock to the head and I was down, a couple of others started shoving frozen dog shit in my face.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I think the smell and feeling is something that never goes away. Like sour milk. Yeah, boys doing boys things. Fighting, doing dtupid funny things. Nowadays kids are sissified with downjuiced with tablets and phknes. No one goes out anymore on playgrounds by thrmselves. With skateboards or bikes. Sad

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think the smell and feeling is something that never goes away. Like sour milk. Yeah, boys doing boys things. Fighting, doing dtupid funny things. Nowadays kids are sissified with downjuiced with tablets and phknes. No one goes out anymore on playgrounds by thrmselves. With skateboards or bikes. Sad

Getting ambushed, beaten, or shot by bb guns was what we did as kids... and if we got the jump on the same kids, we beat the fuck out those guys.

There was no one on one fair fight shit because they never afforded us a fair fight even once.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud Why dont yoo like Ukranians?

I like Ukraine "people", and Russian "people". My phone case came from a cool dude in Ukraine who did it custom for me. My lil brothers mate is Russian.

What I dont like, is fake fuckers in charge, that are having their strings pulled by puppet masters.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it’s off the top of your head, don’t bother. If you have a legit link, let’s see it.