1,000,000 Post Thread

X if you want to connect with your moms energy try to meditate about it. You'll relax and you might find a psychic connection.
 
lots of deep breathing to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system, also known as the "vagus nerve"
 
Have you tried volunteering with people who need help? It can take your mind off your own troubles when you help other people. I'm serious.
Hi
I hear you, I look out for people I can help throughout my day out here but tbh seeing people that need help hurts me, sometimes I deliver to an old folks home and it breaks my heart
 
I was really interested in going there until covid hit. Now my priorities are quite different.
 
We get both immigrants and young people from Lisbon who are buying vacation homes. A huge number of people in the big cities buys houses in the countryside and spend quite a lot of time in them. Our neighbir across the street is here almost half the time.
 
He's one weird fucker. The shit he says to others while running around the SB in diapers is sometimes hilarious.