I have Italian bEEF
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,181 I have Italian bEEF
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,182 And some deep fried mushrooms.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,184 It is so fucking gorgeous outside this evening
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,185 Are you a dago, X? I didn't know there were Canadian dagos.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,186 I smoked a doob got restless and went back out to do some ubereats
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,187 Half Italian and half German raised basically German
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,188 In the way that I ate sourkrout and knockwirst
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,189 So you're Canadian then?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,190 Yes born here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,191 Parents weren’t
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Jun 5, 2026 #519,192 X is a Canuckistani.... a Snowback.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,193 I don't care for saurkraut, but I like braunschweiger liver sausage.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,194 That’s good a snow back LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,195 Yeah that’s good
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 858 Location Shangri La Jun 5, 2026 #519,196 Stuffed Portobellos. STFU, Reggie. Now I want some.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 5, 2026 #519,197 Didn’t Fredricka stuff your portobello?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,198 Those sound good, Holli. I got the fried mushrooms today because they're hard to find most places.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 858 Location Shangri La Jun 5, 2026 #519,199 The jealousy runs deep in that one.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,200 And the great beefs at this place.
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Jun 5, 2026 #519,201 I make do a lamb on the bone roast in the dutch oven tonight. A low 4-5 hour cook.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,202 Fuck, now I'm hungry again.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 858 Location Shangri La Jun 5, 2026 #519,204 NYC is the place for stuffed portobello, Regg.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,268 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,205 I think you can stuff a portobello just about anywhere, Holli. Plus NYC smells. No one wants to go there for a stuffed portobello.
I think you can stuff a portobello just about anywhere, Holli. Plus NYC smells. No one wants to go there for a stuffed portobello.
Frood Reaction score 1,661 Location Wootopia Jun 5, 2026 #519,207 NYC smells like a rubbish dump 45 minutes before you even get there.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 858 Location Shangri La Jun 5, 2026 #519,208 Oh @Reggie_Essent I have meant to say. I am very happy to hear you are gardening. Very Liberal of you, very life affirming. Getting out of the recliner and helping things grow. There is hope for you yet, Reggie Essent.
Oh @Reggie_Essent I have meant to say. I am very happy to hear you are gardening. Very Liberal of you, very life affirming. Getting out of the recliner and helping things grow. There is hope for you yet, Reggie Essent.