:LOL:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,632 To wash down his TDS
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,634 Hi Reggie. How about Nancy Mace!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,635 Hahahahahahahaha
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,636 Hey @LotusBud ! I'll have you know I started hanging laundry too. I started when my dryer broke down, then I saw how much less my power bill was, so now I hang laundry.
Hey @LotusBud ! I'll have you know I started hanging laundry too. I started when my dryer broke down, then I saw how much less my power bill was, so now I hang laundry.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,638 she and Riley Gaines now have something in common
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,639 Poor jack, thats 3 threads today about his stupidity, failures and dog abuse, back o the net, hatrick
Poor jack, thats 3 threads today about his stupidity, failures and dog abuse, back o the net, hatrick
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,640 Did Nancy Mace lose a swimming race to a hulking dude with a dick too?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,641 see Reggie? Real men hang their laundry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,643 Well no. But they share coming in fifth after the results
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,645 Riley Gaines came in second in the NCAA swimming championship race.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,646 A big dude with a dick came in first.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,647 Riley Gaines came in second in the NCAA womens swimming championship race.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,649 no, she cam in 5th behind a transgender swimmer, thats how she launched her career. Try to keep up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,650 no, she came in 5th behind a transgender swimmer, thats how she launched her career. Try to keep up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,651 Just like Nancy did only she wasnt swimming
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,652 but man, did Sarah McBride get even LOL
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,653 So, jack! Is Sausages gonna let you stay up to watch the basketball game with us boys? If the Knicks lose again we can all make fun of Holliday.
So, jack! Is Sausages gonna let you stay up to watch the basketball game with us boys? If the Knicks lose again we can all make fun of Holliday.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,654 Is jack trying to kill the sb?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 10, 2026 #522,655 Sarah McBride doesn't exist. It's a fictional person.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,656 You wont reggie
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 10, 2026 #522,657 I won't what, Fred? Make fun of Holliday? I do that all the time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,658 Thats Froods TDS talking
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,659 Notvwith jack. JACK FFS
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,660 I'm watching the game tonight Reggies.