1,000,000 Post Thread

Well, if you ever buy it again don't forget to post the receipt so we can see it.
 
Good think no one gives a shit what Prowler thinks, except Fred and Dolliday when they want to troll someone.
 
Good thing no one gives a shit what Prowler thinks, except Fred and Dolliday when they want to troll someone.
 
I just do not eat really big steaks much any more. That just seems kinda wasteful when you can get "full effect" from just 8 ounces or so.
 
My mouth waters about a porterhouse, I remember back in the day going to Barbarians steakhouse and do their 60oz steak challenge, finish eveything and its free.. meal only came to round 70bucks back then though if you lost
 
Well, you clearly have a little money, so if I also had the means I'd be eating like that myself.
 
(The Prowler) Well, you clearly have a little money, so if I also had the means I'd be eating like that myself.
 
Barbarians steakhouse...? I think I used to eat there once in a while when I worked for a certain company and we had clients in Toronto.