Hey jack
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,081 Hey jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,082 He's pretty deranged.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,083 How you doing Iggy? Day off?
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,084 I'm good. Yeah I'm off the rest of the week. Didn't have a lot of events last weekend so there wasn't much laundry.
I'm good. Yeah I'm off the rest of the week. Didn't have a lot of events last weekend so there wasn't much laundry.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,821 Location Portugal Jun 18, 2026 #526,085 Weeg fully has TDS. The worst case I've ever seen.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 18, 2026 #526,086 Is that true, Weeg? Were you programmed to uncritically hate Trump like a gullible little NPC?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 18, 2026 #526,087 Did the system that scorns and derides you program you to defend it against its opposition?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 18, 2026 #526,088 Do you attack the system's enemies like a good li'l drone?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 18, 2026 #526,089 Malnutrition and cigarette butts ^^^^ That’s what you get
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,091 Won't stop raining.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,092 we like days off.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,093 I love days off, I don't love short paychecks though.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,094 The rain delayed my package that I was looking forward to since I put my order in
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,985 Location Milwaukee Jun 18, 2026 #526,095 Mother nature sucks.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,096 and the earth swallows.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,097 I agree
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,985 Location Milwaukee Jun 18, 2026 #526,098
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Jun 18, 2026 #526,099 Dont delivery drivers still work in the rain?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,100 They're supposed to.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Jun 18, 2026 #526,101 Seems a bit slack
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,810 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 18, 2026 #526,102 It's coming from Kentucky
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,103 Hello Bastards! Why is no one noticing how all the Eurotards reduced their tariffs on US goods to ZERO?
Hello Bastards! Why is no one noticing how all the Eurotards reduced their tariffs on US goods to ZERO?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,104 I seem to recall our resident tards whining like butthurt bitches over the tariffs.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,105 Now we see the result: ZERO tariffs on our goods.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,106 Bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 18, 2026 #526,107 The current baseline rate for US tariffs on European Union goods is capped at a 15% ceiling under the Turnberry Agreement. This broad 15% rate applies across most major sectors, including automobiles, semiconductors, lumber, and pharmaceuticals.
The current baseline rate for US tariffs on European Union goods is capped at a 15% ceiling under the Turnberry Agreement. This broad 15% rate applies across most major sectors, including automobiles, semiconductors, lumber, and pharmaceuticals.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,108 It was just announced yesterday, jacky. You haven't gotten your updated talking points yet.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,109 WHy can't you people ever say a single good thing about our President?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,281 Location Chicagoland Jun 18, 2026 #526,110 I used to say nice things about NiggerBama all the time.