1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That pizza was old then, and when I saw it, I was like "holy shit!", antique pizza!! It will be the new craze in 10 years, watch, lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Citizens: We're looking for a few members to Perm Meltdown immediately.
welcomeback-kotter-oohoohooh.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Actually, the way the world going, I might need that food, lol

You may have the last 40 year old frozen pizza in existence.... that's a lot of dough....

Weeg doesnt have that kind of will power, no mortal man does! lol, who can go 40 years without eating a pizza in the freezer lol.

They spend hundreds of dollars on cold war era tins of freeze dried pork steaks.

You should easily get 1-2k on a 40 year old frozen pizza.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You may have the last 40 year old frozen pizza in existence.... that's a lot of dough....

Weeg doesnt have that kind of will power, no mortal man does! lol, who can go 40 years without eating a pizza in the freezer lol.

They spend hundreds of dollars on cold war era tins of freeze dried pork steaks.

I will keep that in mind lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The old lady next to my in laws died about 20 years ago, I saw it in her freezer, and figured I'd hold onto it lol

Ya know, all that bad juju in your life might be related to that :LOL3::LOL3:

I'd throw that way. Even better, I'd burn it and throw the ashes in the woods

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL I like watching those videos

"Today, I'll be trying bacon that's been the in this can for 70 years."

After he opens the can

"On a second thought, I better not eat it"

X

xXx
Site Supporter

After he opens the can

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The old lady next to my in laws died about 20 years ago, I saw it in her freezer, and figured I'd hold onto it lol

Ya know, all that bad juju in your life might be related to that :LOL3::LOL3:

I'd throw that way. Even better, I'd burn it and throw the ashes in the woods

No my friend, that bad juju started WAY before that pizza lololol. I was 4 when the whammy hit my grandma. And a demon haunted her for a while. Still does to a degree.

I remember being a teen, and mom driving me and my friend to the river, so we could toss her Ouija board into it. Spooked her when the Devil told her he wanted her. My mom use to practice white witchcraft too lol.

I know this shit sounds crazy, but I've seen enough myself, to believe the rest I was told.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

After he opens the can

Lol, I got an old can of pork bbq, over 20 years old, they quit making it. Was my favorite. I remember when they got complained on cause it had a black guy as a waiter on the label lol. They changed him to white, but forgot the hand lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its ok, I think between the raccoons and squirrels, they are building a nest for "dad"