1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the most simpliest food is letting the ingrdients speak for themselves ha ha biggy can cook ice cubes LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
well, you know, I don't add any fresh sperm like some of you guys do but you shouldn't nessicarily hold that against me

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Or the fap emoji
Pg4krPQ.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
See you folks…the surf is pumping and I need to get my daily dose of vitamin Sea. And no Biggie, that doesn’t entail your nemesis. Enjoy the Dove and Biggie Show y’all! :Excited5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We don’t want to hear about your failed relationship with Dove, Dove’s with you and Poofter. You’re nobodies in this forum or this world for that matter.

Then stop being the only fucking person outside of Oak and Murd that post about it.

Your dumbass busts into threads about political topics ranting about "private lifes" that are not being discussed and picking fights with Big because you wanted him to go kill Poofer. :Crazy:

If you and your new drama whore e buddies didnt post about it, no one would. No one gives a fuck.

So if you dont want to read it, stop jacking threads whining about it

Lemme guess.....he is gonna say "TL;DR" so he can save face by continuing to obsess about this and blaming me and Big for his obsession.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi people did we having a good night and drinked a bit to ease the stress or perhaps help eleviate the unsightly sight of ones ugly wife ha ha fuckedy fuck fuck fuck BF haz all the rules like rules this and rules that meanwhile back in SB town not a god dam thing is wrong