1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Politicians in the west are pushing for WW3, it's plain obvious. I am stacking up pasta like silver and gold, couple packets everyday. European banks will imminent fall, government will have to seize bank accounts and bring on CBDC to suppress riots and looting but that's only a very temporary solution. Ration is coming. The European government is preparing behind the curtain.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Indeed! A French banker blew the whistle on the plan this week. He was fired instantly. His revelations were frightening in that he explained how and why the money printing would continue in order to surreptitiously take the value of the Euro to zero, and how the banks would ALL go bust and close at exactly the same moment. Although he said that this last move was to prevent any possibility of a bank run, a letter received from my bank in January tends to suggest his claims are 100% accurate.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
FYI, the letter explained that in the event of bankruptcy, all deposits up to 100,000 Euros are covered by the bank's insurance. But, it went on to warn that all claims on this insurance must be filed within 7 days of the declared bankruptcy or they would be forfeited. In order to make a claim, the claimant must open a new bank account and provide the account details with his claim so that the money can be transferred. Edit: You will own nothing and be happy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha the litlle fella was bent last night ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Break !! ha ha ha you freaked biggie last night LOL he was all like YES i got him assboxed but than BANG youu were back LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
All by design brother. Plandemic, WAR, inflation = toxic cocktail! You need a reason and savior for recession ! GRAND RESET!