1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You blokes have got soft! Allowing gogglebox relationship drama to take a hold of Bastard Factory. Y’all bleeding beta-cuck n’ fag! Jus’ sayin’….me time ain’t long tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You blokes have gone soft! Allowing gogglebox relationship drama to take a hold of Bastard Factory. Y’all bleeding beta-cuck n’ fag! Jus’ sayin’….me time ain’t long tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Some of you conservatives are stuck in the wrong century. You better wake up and smell the cheese before Pootin and Co sticks a big fat nuke right up your arse….that means fannies in America apparently. I rest my fucking case….

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I may fuck with a few of you, and have done so for more than a decade in some cases. But lately…you people have changed for the worse, so perhaps don’t know any better.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've left you and the altercations between youse alone. That's respect. I won't pile on to somebody I know relatively well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’ve never tried to try and control this forum, only to prove my worth. The paedophile troll upon myself and my estranged daughter has broken the camel’s back, so to speak. Members have begs me to not go the same troll angle that has been used upon me for the past 11 years.