1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1620651151_40yysrrpiv.jpg

I was glad to see a flag of Scotland at my friends place last night.

About 6 of us singing Sea Shanties last night. When each of us have a few a piece memorized, we hitting the pubs! It will be glorious lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Those of y'all that get paranoid from smoking, thats weird to me. I mean, I know folks who do, its just weird, I dont get like that. It eases my anxiety/stress, which is the whole reason I toke. Which in turn helps with any nausea or migraines or insomnia or IBS or anything. Some strains, the worst that can happen to me is getting uncontrollable munchies lol. Some seem harsher than others on my throat too.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For someone that loves calling people the n word, Breakfag sure loves using the black culture when it suits him
#METOO!

When I see you trying to be cool by posting Snoop gif’s, I’ll add you to the list.
For someone that loves calling people the n word, Breakfag sure loves using the black culture when it suits him
#METOO!

When I see you trying to be cool by posting Snoop gif’s, I’ll add you to the list.
Oh here we go, this place has been cool without you and here you are back causing shit with your menapusal crap, what's cool about posting nigger crap, only another ugly coon would appreciate that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve got a nasty hangover this morning. It was the Remy Martin, after a bottle of wine. Not like me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
#METOO!

#METOO!

Oh here we go, this place has been cool without you and here you are back causing shit with your menapusal crap, what's cool about posting nigger crap, only another ugly coon would appreciate that.

Yup, I’m here to shit in your mouth some more, you demented old bat.

it’s MENOPAUSAL, you illiterate motherfucker. And someone your age should know I’m too young for it to have hit already.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry, damn shoutbox got me out of order, I was laughing at the Flynn head mount idea lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hey Lotus, start with Flynn. I'll PPV that shit. Hahaha

Oi, Succubus.... where you been, girl?

Hey Harry. :) Been dealing with the business end of things. Unpacked and rehoused over 100 tarantulas last week. My son broke his wrist yesterday in school and I ended up in the ER for about 4-5 hours. Just been super busy. Nice to see you again, Harry.... ;)