:LOL3:
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 23, 2026 #538,442 Good one, Adam! I gotta run to the store for milk, bread and beer. Maybe some coffee if Rancid isn't charging so much.
Good one, Adam! I gotta run to the store for milk, bread and beer. Maybe some coffee if Rancid isn't charging so much.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2026 #538,443 Hope he has insurance. That could be an expensive trip.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 23, 2026 #538,444 I’m so lazy, it’s like somebody stole my bones
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 23, 2026 #538,445 Maybe some moar bacon since I have moar tomatoes than I know what to do with.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 23, 2026 #538,446 Sleeping under the porch will do that, X.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 23, 2026 #538,447 mmm bacon
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 23, 2026 #538,448 I have some in I think, might indulge later
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 23, 2026 #538,449 I do loves me my bacon. I get some awesome uncured bacon from the meat market here. We grow a lot of pigs here in Illinois.
I do loves me my bacon. I get some awesome uncured bacon from the meat market here. We grow a lot of pigs here in Illinois.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 23, 2026 #538,450 Laterz Gators. Don't let the place burn down while I'm out.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,454 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 23, 2026 #538,451 So this opened up right on my block.. haha
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jul 23, 2026 #538,452 Watch the festivities kick off soon, folks.... embassies are closing. The State Department is spamming evac notices to any US citizen anywhere in the ME. And crude has shot up. Welcome the recession and shortages.
Watch the festivities kick off soon, folks.... embassies are closing. The State Department is spamming evac notices to any US citizen anywhere in the ME. And crude has shot up. Welcome the recession and shortages.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 23, 2026 #538,453 @UncleDiLF since when billionaires use Whatsapp?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 23, 2026 #538,456 Stop your whining x, man up
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 23, 2026 #538,457 @Tootie Frootie, why do you hate America?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,521 Jul 23, 2026 #538,459 Fatso has the world in a pickle. There’s a obvious reason
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2026 #538,460 It's about to get real fucked real fast. That nuke deal with SA is fucked up beyond belief.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 23, 2026 #538,461 Why does admin keep posting this shit in the sb, he doesnt even stay to chat, just starts a borathon and runs. Sabotage is what it is
Why does admin keep posting this shit in the sb, he doesnt even stay to chat, just starts a borathon and runs. Sabotage is what it is
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 23, 2026 #538,462 @jack, yes, it is about to get fucked up real fast. The man is insane. Utterly insane.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2026 #538,463 Gas is up to 4.39 again here.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 23, 2026 #538,465 Bog roll went down by a £, stop the press
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2026 #538,466 How do high gas prices and killer inflation cover up his nasty deeds @Seamajor ?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,521 Jul 23, 2026 #538,467 Epstein’s island, and this stupid war he started to cover it all up. Rape, perversion, participation in murder
Epstein’s island, and this stupid war he started to cover it all up. Rape, perversion, participation in murder
Seamajor Reaction score 1,521 Jul 23, 2026 #538,468 I’d like to be paying $4.39 for gas. Add $2.00 and youre in the golden state
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 23, 2026 #538,469 Ah I get you.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 23, 2026 #538,470 Why did X just told me to shut up?