He put even more then that
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,132 Shut the fuck up gayboi @Adam
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,133 That's good X. Is it yours to keep or are you just holding it for him.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,135 Or so I thought, when I’m really high or drank a few shots I think about it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,137 Its nice to have 20k in the kitty for backup.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,139 Trump IS a pedo. That's not in dispute.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,140 That’s what I don’t know jack, I’m sorta in the middle, it’s mine but don’t spend it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,141 Weeg is like a cro magnon hillbilly. He couldnt smooth talk anyone.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,142 Where’d Adam go, did he follow the wrong eye and get lost?
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,143 He always waits until I loGG out to stick his shnoze out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,144 You should have a talk with him so there arent any surprises. Otherwise a gift is a gift, even from your dad.
You should have a talk with him so there arent any surprises. Otherwise a gift is a gift, even from your dad.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,145 Yeah he does the same thing to me. If he ain't the center of the whirlwind he gets bored and logs off.
Yeah he does the same thing to me. If he ain't the center of the whirlwind he gets bored and logs off.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,146 so you talking about Fred?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,147 Oh boy Brazoolians will have a field with the "Alina Habba" name
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,148 It little sounds like 'Over there in the ass"
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,149 Ali na raba
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,150 No jack you don’t know this person, very basic but sound advice jack
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Aug 13, 2026 #545,153 God forbid I love em just saying he’s like gurgling or something
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,156 X goes from diagnosing my shenanigans from saying he wanna pet animals that poop cubes and I'm the one having a stroke
X goes from diagnosing my shenanigans from saying he wanna pet animals that poop cubes and I'm the one having a stroke
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,158 X goes from diagnosing my shenanigans to saying he wanna pet animals that poop cubes and I'm the one having a stroke
X goes from diagnosing my shenanigans to saying he wanna pet animals that poop cubes and I'm the one having a stroke
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,159 Wombats are pretty cool.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,160 It's like a cappybear screwed a koala