1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope you win this. I dont respect Frankfurt! But it is DEUTSCHE KRAFT!!!!! I am for RANGERS of course. I always love 90s Champions League teams! Like Manchester United and Rangers! 1995 for life!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sevilla? Wow!!!! Epic man! When?
18th May my good fren... There's talk that about 80,000 bears heading to Sevilla, take over haha it's gonna be mental wait and see!
xZKagem.jpg

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I blame Spacex, The Cape and Elon Smelly Musk. They mucking up our shit, yo.
Sending space junk up ALL THE TIME, these days.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Nope not here. Ok so it's a one way street. Workable, I think. Maybe... lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's kinda fucky posting in the SB then the actual thread lol
Kinda?!!
Me heads a spinning.
Aye, when you carry on the conversation in this thread then see the SB well behind in chat... It's good for the board having it go into this thread the site looks busy and maybe one day we'll reach a million and BF will send us all a 12 pack of Diet Coke :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sevilla? Wow!!!! Epic man! When?
18th May my good fren... There's talk that about 80,000 bears heading to Sevilla, take over haha it's gonna be mental wait and see!
xZKagem.jpg

Make Scotland proud man!!! TAKE OVER these filthy Spaniards! Show them power! RANGERS 4 life!
Remember in 2008 we reached the final and it was in Manchester? We got beat by Zenit St Petersburg... There was an estimated 100,000 gers fans just about the stadium with no tickets, mental! It probably wont be as bad as Manchester because of the distance... I LOVE MY FELLOW BEARS!

I hope we behave ourselves

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
And that avi is a throw back from Wayne Kerr, when he was still there. He hooked me up with the santa hat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha the older you get the quicker time flies... I remember when you got six weeks off school in the summer and those six weeks seemed to be a lifetime, oh the memories eh...