1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For someone that loves calling people the n word, Breakfag sure loves using the black culture when it suits him
#METOO!

When I see you trying to be cool by posting Snoop gif’s, I’ll add you to the list.
For someone that loves calling people the n word, Breakfag sure loves using the black culture when it suits him
#METOO!

When I see you trying to be cool by posting Snoop gif’s, I’ll add you to the list.
Oh here we go, this place has been cool without you and here you are back causing shit with your menapusal crap, what's cool about posting nigger crap, only another ugly coon would appreciate that.

Yup, I’m here to shit in your mouth some more, you demented old bat.

it’s MENOPAUSAL, you illiterate motherfucker. And someone your age should know I’m too young for it to have hit already.
Stop kidding yourself, your nearly 50, not that much behind me, you have to face these things sometimes and stop trying to keep up with younger better looking woman, that’s why you don’t like Dove, cos she knocks spots off you, I know it’s no ones fault on here that you look like a freaky lizard, so stop taking it out on other people , maybe ask you greasy mother what kind of beast she fucked to get a freak like you. Stop coming here complaining all the time, have a good look at yourself and start being real, your just a fucked up old bitch who won’t accept it, looks like your looks was all you had to offer the world, now they’re fading fast and your taking it out on others, dunno if in your lowlife wog world you maybe think your something cos you look white, but you ain’t white, your a wog, and a weird looking one at that, you should know yourself before you cuss off other people.i understand it might be nice to find someone older than you so you can call them an old bag, makes you feel better about your own ageing, but the thing is, I don’t give one fuck what a mud thinks of me, so don’t waste your time keep quoting me, you’d do better using the time to have a wash now and again...

I’m 43, you incredibly repulsive ass hag. Nowhere near as old or ugly as you. Keep replying and imma keep shoving my fist up your ass, you decrepit ass corpse fucker.
tenor.gif

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
is that the sister of the brownie that services ICES wife ..

See stinky the problem with you is that you don't know how to please a woman and that's why your old lady kicked you to the curb. lol
I on the other hand know how to please a woman and when a woman is pleased they tend to stay with you. But, a loser like you has to get sex where ever you can find it and that includes men's washrooms at the Greyhound station.
Right stinky? lolololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here anybody seen this? You'll find it interesting @Blazor

Fuckin weird

WTF!!!!

That is crazy! Mostly cause of all the proof he provided. Where are the fucking bodies! The animals!!

There is no way he could've edited out EVERYTHING. Im talking not only people and shit, but all the shadows and all. PLUS get access to all them areas! WTF!!!!

Interesting find man, that blew my mind.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I on the other hand know how to please a woman and when a woman is pleased they tend to stay with you.

This is why I've only been in a couple relationships lol, they get HOOKED!!! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember when Succubus came to town (BF), she was looking for Shamp.