1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
How many I wore it this past season and savored the dirty looks from the yankees. Most gave me a WIDE BERTH, a few though tried me, LMFAO

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
She ran like the coward most are. Whilst still here enjoying our freedoms though...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Great concert, them. Round bout 1992 they played(Jackyl opened) in an all you need to get in is parishable goods. Those days are gone.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Someone step up and say something, ffs. Anything'll do, I know you out there, I can feel ya...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Everybody always misses my happy hour fs might as well call it and it took me and a few others days and days but with a woke modern feel Ukrainian influence was very tempting the latest and my fellow fems cuz Im a fem watch out exclusive<<< wanky cocktoigoy vocal representation of a nein binary probable son of Adolf Hitler My life sucks knowing that deep down I hate those innocent foreskin collectors but I cannot change my probable daddy in a neinbinary world I had NO CHANCE oN THIS PLANET NO CHANCE TO LOVEDS AND TOUCHED I LIKE THE TOUCHED Sometimes MY sexest NAZIhating peers Just don't get mein nein binary hitlers probable PeEERS (play deeply sad violin music with heavy rain in background)

Wow, dude. What the actual fuck? ^^^^^^